About Me

My photo
My name is Kaylee. I'm a bored Bachelor of Arts student who'd rather sit at home doing some kind of crafty thing. Cats are my favorite

Wednesday 14 December 2011

It's been a while.

I haven't been posting a lot lately because a) I've been busy with taking photos of screaming children with Santa, as that is how I am earning money. And b) I've been getting way too carried away with my sewing.

Unfortunately I have no photos so I'll have to make another post later. I've made a dress similar to the first one I posted (peter pan collared, red and white) but I altered it to be sleeveless. I used the dark red fabric with the faces on it and it looks really good. Because I knew what to do with it, it turned out a lot better than my first one (but that is still my favourite!).
I also finally ventured to East Coast Fabrics, a wholesale fabric shop in Springwood with the cheapest fabric on the planet. I ended up with four seperate pieces of fabric (three were 2.4 metres and one was 1) and it only cost me $47! Can I hear a booyah? So then obviously I had to buy another sewing pattern to suit the fabrics I bought and, well, one thing led to another and I've got a new skirt to wear. Yay!

This feels weird not posting photos so I'll do that once I get home from work!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates

    [-] Vimax
    [-] Vimax Asli
    [-] Vimax Canada
    [-] Obat Vimax
    [-] Pembesar Penis
    [-] Hammer Of Thor

    ReplyDelete