About Me

My photo
My name is Kaylee. I'm a bored Bachelor of Arts student who'd rather sit at home doing some kind of crafty thing. Cats are my favorite

Sunday 27 November 2011

Do you come here often?

This morning marked the fifth time I've been to Bargain Box (the local fabric store) in a space of a week. My nan was after some wadding to make an advent calender for my cousin for Christmas, so I tagged along in hopes of finding some new fabric. At the moment they have a 'red tag' sale on some fabrics so I decided to have a look and found this gorgeous dark red fabric with faces on it. I practically had to beg my nan to get it for me because there was no way I was going to leave without it.
I'm going to attempt to convert the Peter Pan collard dress pattern so its sleeveless, and probably do the collar in black. I can't wait! I also made a shirt this morning out of the fabric I found at Alec's house. It was super easy and it's very comfortable. The sides are super wide so it's perfect to wear with a high waisted skirt (which I'm doing right now)

1 comment: